The majority of us lead a very hectic lifestyle so we need to try to find time savings whenever and wherever we can. According to research the average person spends a minimum of five hours a week cleaning their home. In the run of a year that is over 260 hours of time lost to simply keep your home clean so if there was a way to eliminate that obligation you would have additional time to focus on things that make you happy. One option is hiring a maid service to help keep your place nice and neat but you will need to weigh the pros and cons before making any decisions.
Pros and Cons Associated with Hiring a Professional Maid Service Provider
To make a better-informed decision you will need to weigh the pros and cons associated with hiring a professional maid service provider.
· You do not have to worry about dealing with dirty dishes or cleaning your bathroom after a long day at work. The maid will ensure your home is spotless when you arrive from work so you can kick-off your shoes and enjoy some much-needed downtime.
· Say adios to buying cleaning supplies for your home. The maid will most likely have his/her own cleaning supplies when they come to your house so you do not have to purchase these supplies. The cost of these cleaning supplies can really add up over time so you will be saving money.
· The maid service provider may be quoting you a higher price than what your budget allows. Since these fees vary it would be smart to review competitive offers.
· The maid may be inexperienced so it would be prudent to deal with the most experienced maid service San Diego can provide.
Reasons Not to Hire Freelancing Maids
You may be tempted to hire a freelancing maid instead of dealing with a well-established agency. While the rates these freelancers quote may be lower than what a local agency would charge there are additional risks to take into consideration.
· The freelancing maid has not gone through a comprehensive background screening. A maid agency would ensure their maids are legally permitted to work in the country and of high moral standing. Since the agency conducts background checks on their workers if the individual had a criminal record they would not be employed. A freelancing maid would not be subjected to this screening so you run the risk of allowing a potential criminal into your home!
· Lack of standardized services. When you hire a professional maid from a reputable agency they are trained to provide the same quality of service, each and every time they come to your property. With a freelancing maid you have no idea whether the quality of work will be up to your standards.
By hiring a professional maid agency to clean your home you are going to enjoy a better quality of life and save money in the process. Compare your hourly rate to what it costs to hire a maid and you will see that for a nominal sum you do not have to worry about cleaning your home again.